~Lovers Until The End~

~Lovers Until The End~

Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Plans :)

Hey guys its me again i just wanted to fill you in on the TTC thing this will probably be a short entry.... So as you know from earlier blog post my husband and i yearn for a child so bad and we both have fertility problems. Anyhoo i was put on clomid last may and did a few rounds and was also on metformin with no success it actually messed my cycles up even more! We took a break from ttc for a little while to just relax plus i am now having AF about every 2-3 months which makes TTC pretty difficult! We are going to start back TTC here in a few months but with a new plan this time, i am not going to take anymore of that medication it just made things worse so the new plan is to start fertile aid for both my husband I and we are going to try that it is all natural and ovulation test thats it so wish us luck and i will keep you guys updated!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment