~Lovers Until The End~

~Lovers Until The End~

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

~Big Day~

Hey guys my day has been pretty much just a lazy day didnt feel to well when i woke up and that lasted throughout the day but feeling some better. Tomorrow is the BIG day and it is all that i can think about i cant seem to do anything or concentrate on anything lol i just cant get it of my mind im just super duper nervous and scared but at the same time VERY excited!!! I tried studying nope no way nothing was sinking in to my head all i can think about is tomorrow!!!! Anyway just please keep us in your prayers that everything turns out good and i get put on clomid and it WORKS!!!! :) I will definatly let you guys know what happens as soon as i get home! I doubt i will be sleeping much tonight :O Well i did have a very good day tho besides the worrying i had a video chat with the BFF Kim today for the first time that was very fun and cant wait to do it again, she made me laugh so much and weather she knows this or not that really helped me alot with the whole worrying thing! :)  I also want to say thank you Kim for the post that you wrote tonight you have no idea how much that meant to me and i am so thankful to have such a great friend love ya much!!!! Well i know its short but thats really all i have for tonight but i am going to attach a picture below kinda a surprise for you Kim hope you like!!! I love you guys and just remember our day is coming i promise!!! :)))


Cloud Chicks :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment