~Lovers Until The End~

~Lovers Until The End~

Sunday, April 8, 2012

~April 8,2012~

Hey guys today has been a really good day i had a really awesome easter and i am so thankful! We had a easter dinner then a wonderful church service, i am so thankful i feel so much better then the rest of my weekend. The rest of my weekend just wasn't very good at all i feel into a depression and i was just so frustrated and down in the dumps!!! But now after the amazing church service i feel at peace and i have soooo much more hope then i have lately! I truly believe that everything is going to be ok, and i really believe that all our test are going to come out fine and that i will be put on clomoid and it WILL work i really truly believe that with all my heart i really think that our trial is about to come to an end and i feel i am gonna finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! I really believe that god is going to answer our prayer here soon and i have placed it in his hands, he has a plan i believe i will see and understand that plan here SOON :) And i give him praise and glory in advance i thank you lord for the beautiful healthy miracle baby that you are going to bless us with and all the praise and glory goes to you! Well i feel i will probley be going to bed earlier then usual tonight considering that chris has his test tomorrow and we have to wake up super early lol then after that comes my last test my ultrasound on the 12th this thursday i have already had my PAP and blood-work so that is my last one then on the 12th after my ultrasound the doctor is coming in to talk to us and give us all the results including his test and we will find out what we are going to do, so just please keep us in your prayers that the test will come out good and that she will put me on clomoid and it will WORK!!! I will be sure to blog and let everyone know what she says, although my BFF Kim will know as soon as i get out of the doctor lol :) Well one more thing i have not yet introduced our babyboy Riley thanks Kim your post reminded me lol :P anyway i got riley when he was 8 weeks old i found him on the internet and i had been wanting a yorkie FOREVER lol i love them, anyway i saw him and i instantly fell in love he was so adorable!!!! I called and made plans to pick him up we had to over 2 hours away but he is worth it lol he is now almost 2 he will be 2 in june and he is spoiled rotten and we love him to death i will attach a picture below!!! Well i guess that is all for tonight but i love you guys and remember our day is coming i promise! :)




                                                            








2 comments: