~Lovers Until The End~

~Lovers Until The End~

Friday, April 13, 2012

~Excited~

Hey guys i know that i didnt blog yesterday after my BIG news, but it was such a lonnnng day and i was wore out so i am a little late haha anyway as you know if you read my blog we had our appointment yesterday the 12th of April 2012 and it was our last fertility test witch was for me and it was an ultrasound and also we found out all of our results and what we are going to do!!! So here is the news we both have a problem but its small! His test showed that he has low count and low mobility, I have PCOS which can cause you not to ovulate, but here comes some good news!!! It doesn't mean that we cant have a baby because we still CAN :))) Oh and my insulin wasn't where it should be and that can interfere with ovulation also but there is a fix for that also!! My OBGYN said that she has alot of hope that clomid will work for us! She gave me clomid and metophormin the metophormin is for the insulin situation! I start clomid next month, and i have already started the metophormin i take it everyday twice a day! :) I take clomid days 5-9 of my cycle and i have blood work every month on cycle day 23 to check for ovulation!!! She said that she had a couple that was in the same situation that we are in and she put the girl on clomid and she came in the office pregnant this month!!!! So i am very hopeful and relieved!!!! That is my news and i just wanted to share and tell you guys how excited and so much more hopeful that i am! 






No comments:

Post a Comment