~Lovers Until The End~

~Lovers Until The End~

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

~Random~

Hey guys i really didn't plan on blogging tonight but randomly decided to *hint* the name lol anyway today has been a pretty boring day so more then likely this post will probley be but i hope you still enjoy! Today was manly a study ALL day kinda day for me i study alot since i have four years of school to get through lol i was home-schooled and couldnt get my transcripts so i am in the process of doing four years of high-school so i can then move on to college for pharmacy technician :) hubby is doing HVAC and his is only 6 months so he should be finished around october! So one more day until the BIG day on thursday when i have my last test an ultrasound and we also find out the results to all our test including his and we will find out what we are going to do im super duper nervous and i doubt ill be able to sleep at all tomorrow night lol but i am holding on to faith, and keeping my trust in god that all our test will come out good and i pray that i get started on clomid and it works!!! I am so ready to get my BFP as i know all of you are too :) I am starting to hate my news feed on facebook all but the post from my buddies and the group :) it just gets so old logging on and constantly seeing people pregnant and having babies i know that sounds awful and i shouldn't feel like that but i just cant help it :( I mean dont get me wrong i am so happy for anyone who is blessed with the wonderful gift of a child, but i want that too and i have waited soooo long im just so ready!!!! I just want to say to my BFF Kim i am soooooo happy and excited for you guys im so glad you took that step and just keep thinking this is for a baby this is for a baby and you will get through it just fine i had to tell myself that same thing, and trust me it is so worth it and it is such a relief to finally get it done and just think you are on the road to answers and help, and you just wait before you know it we will be cloud chicks ;) lol I also want to say i am so happy for you guys about the house and i am praying for both situations! I cant wait until you move to Tennessee :)) Well thats all i have for tonight Love you guys, and just remember our day is coming i promise!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. <3 LOVEE THIS BRIDGETT :)) I mentioned you in my post && Thank you so much!! Fingers are crossed for you && tonight (wendesday!) I will be making you a blog to make you laugh & relax soemwhat for your BIG DAY!! <3

    ReplyDelete