~Lovers Until The End~

~Lovers Until The End~

Thursday, April 5, 2012

~Introduction~

                                     Mr. & Mrs. Lawson

Welcome to my blog my name is Bridget Lawson i am 21 years old and my DH is 21 and we have been married since May 21, 2011, We have been trying to conceive for 15 months now and are currently going through fertility test. We will find out all of our results on April 12 and we will go from there the way my OBGYN talks if all the test come back good she will more then likely be putting me on clomoid i just pray to god that it works. I am so ready for a baby its such a stressful and alot of times disappointing adventure! We are trying for our first, with one sweet little angel in heaven that i lost at 4 weeks jan of 2011! Anyway some more about us i am currently earning my HSD online and i am constantly studying lol and DH is attending online college for HVAC Technician and should be finished around october me on the other hand it will be a while haha :) I am so very nervous about all of our results but i am keeping faith in god "All things are possible through him!" I am believing and keeping hope and faith that i will be pregnant soon! Well, i think its time to hit the sack lol i am going to try my best to post everyday it really helps me to vent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment